Friday, 12 January 2007


*12 JAN 2007*

Darn rain! Totally ruined our PE lesson today, if not for the rain, we would have been running already. We ended up having to do 50 pushups from the initial 150 just because our actions were too slow.Those pushups gave me a blueblack on my knee! I shall not name that teacher in case he reads my blog. I think he's marked my group of friends and myself down already just because we pissed him off on two occasions. 1st was during PE when we made him do a demo of some exercise. You should have seen the way he glared at us . There was like silence for abt 10 seconds when he asked in a sarcastic tone if we really didn't know how to do that exercise. 2nd was during the period when we were waiting for our home tutor to arrive. That teacher again reprimanded Phyllis & me for standing outside the classroom. What the hell, our teacher wasn't even there yet and we were just chilling. I think he should just CHILL.

HIstory today was better than yesterday's as we had some quiz on ASEAN. It was fun compared to the previous history lesson where we had to write some opinion on IMF. Mr Benny Lim is soo much better than the other teacher.

Clauds came over to my house today and we spent the time chatting,reviving the good old days...How everyone seems to be so distant now...Come to think of it , I really miss all of them.CLAUDS TAKING A PIC OF HERSELF! HAHAS(("
YEA CLAUDS, U MIGHT HAVE CAUGHT ME BITING MY NAILS BUT I'LL TAKE THIS OPPOUTUNITY TO SHOW HOW I CATCH UP WITH THE LATEST NEWS !

CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket